The 3rd International Conference on Information System and System Management (ISSM2022)
Information Systems is an academic
study of systems with a specific reference to information and the
complementary networks of hardware and software that people and
organizations use to collect, filter, process, create and also
distribute data. Management information is an important input for
efficient performance of various managerial functions at different
organization levels. The information system facilitates decision making.
Management functions include planning, controlling and decision
making. Strategic decisions are characterized by uncertainty. In order to
do the further study for those field, ISSM was set up to make this goal.
2022 The 3rd International Conference on
Information System and System Management will be held on
August 5-7, China at Chengdu, China. ISSM2022 is co-sponsored by Civil
Aviation Flight University of China (CAFUC) and Sichuan Province
Computer Federation and organized by School of Science, Civil Aviation
Flight University of China.
ISSM 2022 aims to attract scientists and decision-makers from both
academia and industry, with internationally renowned Keynote Speakers
who will introduce and discuss cutting edge research in diverse areas of
Information System and System Management. It will include discussions on
challenges, diverse applications of Information System. In addition,
interesting adjacent areas such as adoption of information technology in
organizations as well as human factors in information systems also will
be covered. We also invite industrial exhibitors, and innovative session
We're confident that all participants, students, experts and decision
makers will benefit from attending ISSM 2022.
Submitted papers will be Peer-Reviewed (Double blind, and
conducted by the technical program committee) and the accepted
ones will be published in the conference proceedings, which will
be submitted for indexing in Ei Compendex, Scopus, IET etc.
ISSM is calling for papers and welcome
submissions related to the conference scope, but not only limited to the
● Business strategy and information
● Cyber-Security, Privacy, and Ethics of IS
● Data & Process Modeling
● E-Commerce & E-Government
● Human Factors in Information Systems
● Information Systems & Society
● Information Systems Application & Use
● Information Systems Contemporary Issues
● Information Systems Management
● Information Systems Planning and Management
● Information Systems Technology & Development
● IS in Healthcare
● IT and IS Innovation
● IT and IS Security
● Project Management
● Systems analysis and design methods
Submission Access 投稿通道
Click the I-conf button to submit your full paper or
An account is
needed, if you don't have, please register first.
2. Email Submission 邮箱投稿
your paper or abstract to the email email@example.com with the subject of "Full paper or Abstract Submission to
1. English is the only acceptable language for your submission.
2. Full paper submission is for presentation and publication. (8≤pages≤15; extra page will be charged over 10 pages.)
3. Abstract submission is for presentation only without publication. (200≤words≤500)